The Music District
The Music District is committed to providing a safe, inclusive, and inspiring environment. We embrace diversity and value different backgrounds, perspectives, and views. You can expect to be treated in a professional and courteous manner, and in turn, you are expected to treat everyone with respect. To support these principles and to make your experience a positive one, we ask you to uphold this Code of Conduct.
- All are entitled to enjoy an experience free from hostile or discriminatory behavior, including sexual harassment of any kind, unwelcome sexual attention, and inappropriate physical contact.
- Guests agree to be respectful of all other guests, performers, staff, vendors, and property.
- Guests agree to look out for one another.
Guests will conduct themselves in accordance with this Code of Conduct, directions of staff, and all other rules pertaining to the property. You are responsible for your conduct and the conduct of your guests. Please help maintain these high standards by reporting any concerning behavior. Conduct deemed by the Music District management to be inappropriate will not be tolerated.
The Music District is a music-centric gathering place to cultivate talents, support professional development, and encourage connections. Most important of all, we bring inspiring music, business, and community together!
- All genres, lifestyles, and personalities are welcome. Music is for everyone!
- Please check in at our front desk upon entry – we want to know you’re here.
- Parking is for Music District guests, tenants, and staff only – ask us for a pass.
- Illegal drugs, marijuana, weapons, alcohol, illegal activity while on property is prohibited. However, the Music District may offer alcohol for purchase during a special events only.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed in our building.
- Service animals are welcome, but please leave other pets at home.
- Don’t litter, loiter, damage property, or make things unpleasant for others.
- Keep conversations and actions inclusive and respectful of all individuals.
- We love media, but check with anyone involved if recording audio, video, photos, etc.
- Minors, if not receiving a lesson from their private instructor,16 years or older must have a signed permission slip from a legal guardian on file and minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to participate in any programming or use any of the Music District facilities.
- Data that is transmitted, accessed, or received via our computers must not contain content that could be reasonably considered discriminatory, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, intimidating, or disruptive.
We reserve the right to refuse entry or to eject anyone who is in violation of our policies or Code of Conduct.
If you see something that concerns you, please say something to our management or security so we can ensure the best experience possible.
Please report any concerns to the manager on duty; any staff member will be able to assist you with connecting with Music District management. If you are unable or do not feel comfortable speaking to someone at The Music District, you may also email email@example.com where your concern will be reviewed and addressed.