The Music District is now offering free virtual coworking for musicians and music organizations.
What is virtual coworking? Put simply, it’s a chance to learn and connect with others and counter the solitude many musicians, music entrepreneurs, and others may feel while working from home. Now, more than ever, supporting one another and working together is crucial to sustaining our music community as much of our industry remains paused.
Our current virtual residents represent a wide range of expertise and focus, including full-time performance, music production, artist management, merchandising, mixing and mastering, teaching, music and sustainability, PR / marketing, and beyond. If you are looking to connect to the music community in Northern Colorado, this is a good place to start.
Get started by joining an upcoming Music District Coffee Hour, a weekly virtual gathering for musicians and music businesses, every Tuesday at 10:30 a.m.
Coffee Hour features new topics, special guests, and opportunities to connect each week.
- Free ongoing business consultations with Music District staff and music industry mentors
- Virtual Coffee Hours with the coworking community, Music District staff, and guests from across the industry
- Free workshops on business planning, generating revenue, marketing, and other topics identified by the community
- Access to “The Day Sheet” a weekly music business newsletter including resources, upcoming events, and fundraising opportunities
- Virtual open coworking
- Cotivation: a five-week long collaborative motivation program designed to help you meet your goals
- Access to the Music District Business Community member portal and Slack channel
- Connection to a vibrant community of music-oriented businesses and musicians
In-person coworking at The Music District
The Music District operates a brand new facility in a convenient location in downtown Fort Collins, close to numerous restaurants, coffee shops, and other locally-owned businesses. Our space is currently closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic; check this page for any updates on reopening.
Code of Conduct
The Music District welcomes all genres, lifestyles, and personalities into the space. We are committed to making membership a respectful and harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sex, sexual orientation, disability, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, national origin, immigration status, age, political affiliation, or religion.
We are committed to providing a safe space for everyone, in accordance with the Music District Code of Conduct.