A space designed to help grow and support opportunities for musicians, music businesses and nonprofits, and the greater music community in Fort Collins
The Music District is a dynamic gathering hub for the music community in Northern Colorado. Coworking at the Music District is designed for the musicians, music-based businesses and nonprofits, music innovators, and creative entrepreneurs who comprise our local music community.
Our current residents represent a wide range of expertise and focus, including full-time performance, music production, artist management, merchandising, mixing and mastering, teaching, music and sustainability, PR / marketing, and beyond. If you are looking to connect to the music community in Northern Colorado, this is a good place to start.
- Brand new facility in a convenient location in downtown Fort Collins, close to numerous restaurants, coffee shops, and other locally-owned businesses
- Free coffee and tea (and sometimes snacks!)
- Business-grade internet
- Meeting / conference room space (included with membership), kitchen access, and lockable storage (available for an additional fee)
- Connection to a vibrant community of music-oriented businesses and musicians
- Networking events, community happy hours, workshops, and business consultations offered throughout the year
- Free or discounted access to Music District programs, events, and services
We offer a variety of membership types, from occasional to full-time and from drop-in desk to private office. Full-time memberships start at $175/month. Our membership model is constantly being evaluated to serve the needs of the Northern Colorado music community – for more information, please contact us through our coworking inquiry form:
Code of Conduct
The Music District welcomes all genres, lifestyles, and personalities into the space. We are committed to making membership a respectful and harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sex, sexual orientation, disability, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, national origin, immigration status, age, political affiliation, or religion.
We are committed to providing a safe space for everyone, in accordance with the Music District Code of Conduct.